Unless you run a factory staffed entirely by robots, people that you employ are probably your most important asset - and they have a real impact on your profitability and success.
Being able to attract, develop and retain the best employees is key to the long-term success of any business, as is ensuring that you have the right procedures and policies in place to reduce potential problems if and when they arise.
Whether you employ one person or many, you need to ensure that your business is up-to-date with the latest employment legislation. We know that this can be time-consuming and stressful, and it takes you away from your core business requirements, so this is where we can help you.
We offer a wide range of support services, including:
- A HR health check
- We will review your existing documentation to check that everything is ‘fit for purpose’ and provide you with a detailed summary which will outline areas that need urgent attention, and any other areas that we recommend are changed
- HR Core. If you employ a very small number of people, it is quite likely that you do not have any of the core documentation that you need, and we can provide you with this
- Contracts of Employment
- Policies and procedures manuals and staff handbooks
- Letters, forms and documentation
- Recruitment support – from drafting job descriptions to interviewing and helping you manage the process
- On-site support. We can attend your offices and be your ‘HR Manager’ to lead you through the minefield associated with handling disciplinary and grievance investigations, hearings and appeals and redundancy programs.
If you want some relief from the administrative burden and a safe pair of hands, then contact us today to see how we can help.