Citroen Wells provides accountancy services for a substantial number of Barristers at all income levels and acts for several Chambers - including many of the leading sets.
We are very proud of our reputation and the long-term on-going relationships that we have with our clients speaks volumes about our extensive knowledge of the specialist requirements of members of the Bar.
Services we can help Chambers with:
- Management accounting to ensure current information is on hand for accurate fiscal planning
- Bookkeeping and advice on the adoption of best accounting practice
- Payroll services
- The assessment and implementation of computer accounting and software
- Preparation of annual accounts.
Services we can help Barristers with:
- Careful fiscal planning in line with specific tax rules
- Support with strict tax regimes to avoid penalties
- Minimising tax and VAT liabilities by maximising tax relief
- Maximising expense deductions
- Dealing with HMRC
- Planning for cessation.
To discuss how Citroen Wells can assist you, contact us to arrange a no-cost meeting today.