Citroen Wells specialises in giving advice to authors, who can benefit from our many years of experience in this field.
We work with authors who are just starting out to some of the most well-known writers in the country.
As a special category of taxpayer, authors may find that their income is irregular and that their tax and accounting affairs require very careful planning and control.
We can help with:
- Financial advice/management consultancy
- Minimising tax/VAT liabilities
- Dealing with HMRC, especially when liabilities are disputed
- Bookkeeping and general bookkeeping advice
- The use of companies
- Pensions and investment advice
- Preparing budgets and cash flow statements.
Tax & Financial Planning
- Spreading income
- The use of losses
- Consideration of domicile and residence
- Royalties received from abroad
- The use of trusts.
Citroen Wells can offer you immediate advice and assistance and keep you up to date on all the latest changes in legislation.
To discuss how Citroen Wells can assist you, contact us to arrange a no-cost meeting today.