Established in 1952, Citroen Wells is an experienced, innovative and forward thinking firm of chartered accountants based in London’s west end. The firm was founded by Michael and Lionel Citroen, and was initially based in a small office in the heart of Central London.
Following 12 prosperous years, the practice merged with the highly respected accountancy firm Wells & Partners to form 'Citroen Wells'. Driven by a desire to provide premium accountancy services and complimented for its approachable demeanour, Citroen Wells' client base expanded rapidly. Existing office space was quickly outgrown and the firm relocated to Devonshire House, where the 60-strong team remains fully committed to developing client relationships, utilising its considerable expertise to deliver a wide range of specialised financial solutions.
We pride ourselves on our proactive and personal approach, and will work closely with you to provide a service that is tailored to your individual needs.
Our team of professionals is fully committed to developing client relationships, utilising its considerable expertise to deliver a wide range of specialised financial solutions.
To ensure the approval and esteem of our clientele - both existing and new - we guarantee to:
- Closely discuss your individual needs, then develop an appropriate package of services uniquely tailored to your requirements
- Provide a dedicated and experienced team of professional partners and key staff with relevant specialist knowledge
- Sustain close consultation with you and other relevant parties throughout your entire period as a client
- Ensure prompt availability and rapid response to any queries you may have in respect of the services we are providing
- Maintain an up-to-date, working knowledge of your affairs and keep you well-advised on the latest accountancy practices.
For more information on the team, visit ‘Our People’, or click on the link for details of our services.